The overall aim of the feasibility study is to explore opportunities and challenges of the DT-AL and discuss methodological and inclusiveness issues amongst the broad community of involved WUR researchers and with the platforms. The feasibility study will be approached in a number of activities:
- Identification of the specific challenge(s) and detailed questions that could be addressed by the DT-AL in interaction with the WUR platforms.
- Inventory of related available process models and innovative approaches, including parameters, spatial scales and resolutions and data needs.
- Inventory of existing landscape sensor data types, including remote sensing information, environmental sensors, monitoring datasets, socio-economic data.
- Development of a specification of a DT-AL, including the identification of issues related to the methodologies and a global (technical) description
- Selection of a case-study area & identification of potential regional key stakeholders.
|Effective start/end date||1/01/19 → 31/12/19|